The Red Dragon is a drag bar harrow that is specially engineered to mount on disks, field cultivators and chisel plows. The Red Dragon does the same efficient job as the heavier model for plows…with the heavy crossbar crushing the bigger clods and leveling the soil while the tooth bars mix and mulch. This rugged tool weighs less per foot because Kasco has designed it with spring loaded mountings which create added pressure that helps the tooth bars do a superior job of pulverizing the soil.
· Teams with any make of field cultivator to complete a beautiful seed bed
· Spring loaded mounting arms put stead pressure on drag bar to smash clods and level soil
· Dirt flows over the slanted spikes, churning, mulching, pulverizing the soil
· Built of tough steel, professionally welded, with heavy bolts to give you a longer-life tillage tool
· Compact the soil to help retain moisture, to promote germination of your seed
· Brackets for chisel plows are also available
General ordering & application information
Match the basic implement with Red Dragon sections to measure 1 to 2 feet wider that the cutting width of the disc, field cultivator or chisel plow.
All Red Dragon sections have an even number of teeth and mounted on 6” centers, therefore, all sections measure to the exact foot in length. The teeth are a bolt on design.
Red Dragon sections are available in lengths from 3’ to 11’. Use 2 RDK1011S universal disc brackets for each Red Dragon section. Use 2 RDK60 universal field cultivator brackets for each Red Dragon section.
Double Dragon sections are available in lengths from 3’ to 11’. Use 2 DD1011S universal disc brackets for each Double Dragon section. Use 2 DD14 universal field cultivator brackets for each Double Dragon section.
NOTE: Additional brackets for specific applications are available. Call for details.